Loyal Source is actively seeking a motivated Athletic Trainers for a ground-breaking Holistic Health and Fitness program. The U.S. Army's new soldier readiness system, the Holistic Health and Fitness (H2F) System, is designed to optimize human performance by leveraging evidence-based information to increase physical and non-physical performance, decrease injury occurrence, improve access to rehabilitation, and improve overall individual performance.
This position is based contingent upon contract award in early 2021.
- A Bachelor's degree in Athletic Training from a college or university accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE)
- Licensed and board certified. A passing score from the Board of Certification (BOC) for the Athletic Trainer examination and hold credentials of Athletic Trainer, Certified (ATC).
- An unrestricted state license/registration/certification in any of the 49 regulated states; the District of Colombia; or the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the US Virgin Islands to provide health care within the scope of practice for ATs per state practice acts.
- A National Provider Identifier (NPI).
- Certifications in Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers from the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross with automated external defibrillators (AED) certification.
- Have two years of relevant AT work experience within the last five years. Relevant experience is defined as developing and executing task and environment specific functional injury control and health/well-being programs for groups of athletes or Department of Defense/Department of Homeland Security/Department of Justice entities focused on a common sport or mission performance goal. Employment related to internships or graduate work is not considered as relevant experience.
- Ability to function as an integrated member of a Brigade-based multi-disciplinary team. Knowledge of emerging best practices within the health and fitness industry.
- Ability to physically train in an austere environment/terrain and lift/manipulate loads up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to operate and manipulate automated systems to include, but not limited to, Composite Healthcare Computer System (CHCS), Armed Forces Health Longitudinal Technology Application (AHLTA), Ambulatory Data System (ADS), MHS Genesis, Clinical Information System (CIS), and Medical Operational Data Systems such as the Medical Readiness Portal.
- Have U.S. Citizenship.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed