We are actively seeking motivated Bilingual Certified Medical Assistants who are looking for the opportunity to do humanitarian work in Texas, Arizona, New Mexico and California. In these long-term travel assignments as a Bilingual Certified Medical Assistant, you will be responsible for providing patient care within a clinic setting.
- Ability to earn over $50k per year
- Fully furnished housing
- Travel Included
- ANY STATE License is accepted – no need to wait for a new state license – start traveling TODAY!
- Full time schedules
- Day, Night, and Weekend shifts
- ANY STATE LICENSE ACCEPTED
- MUST be BILINGUAL (English/Spanish)
- Documentation of certification as a Medical Assistant.
- Maintain current BLS certification through the American Heart Association.
- 1 year of experience in family medicine, emergency medicine, acute care, ambulatory care, and/or public/community health medicine.
TYPE OF WORK:
- Assists with medical appointments, emergencies and sick call such as taking vital signs and documenting patient medical complaints.
- Assists with minor low acuity treatments.
- Perform phlebotomy
- Ensures the medical provider orders are implemented.
- Coordinates health care needs of patients with other staff members and coordinates referrals to off-site providers as required.
- Maintains patient confidentiality and privacy of medical records.
- Maintains safety when dispensing medications
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. For more information, go to our website www.loyalsource.com
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed