Loyal Source Government Services is looking for experienced Physician Assistants to work at Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport in St. Paul, MN as civilian contractors.
Working with Loyal Source you will have various benefits not limited to:
- ANY state license
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off
- Health and welfare benefits
For more information, please contact Clayton Holmes at (407) 455-5708, or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, Public Health Education, Health Communications, Infectious Disease, Nursing, or Community Health
- Minimum 1 years of experience
- Experience in infection prevention
- NCCPA or RN license or NP (preferred in the state of Airport location)
- Previous experience working with the CDC or Federal Government in a Public Health environment
- Ability to work independently
- Licensed medical professionals shall have a current and active medical license to practice in a state or territory of the United States. It is preferable that the license be for the state where the airport is located. Licensed medical professionals must also be able to work while wearing personal protective equipment such as an N-95 respirator. Further, it is expected that licensed medical professionals (nurses or PA/NP) shall be able to respond/report on-site within 45 minutes of the initial request for task orders that require after hours/emergency support.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.