Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Family Practice Physician to work in Pollock, Louisiana.
- PTO & Holidays
- Competitive Pay
- ANY State License Accepted
- Health Benefits
For more information, please contact Clayton Holmes at (407) 455-5708, or send a resume to email@example.com
- Possess a current and valid medical license to practice medicine in any state.
- Graduate from an American Medical Association approved school of medicine with a doctor’s degree in medicine.
- Updated Resume
- Provide specialized medical services, medical care as outpatients. Specific duties may involve all aspects of health care delivery, and will work in conjunction with both institution staff and consultant specialists in various clinical areas.
- Performs all duties in accordance with current accepted medical practices and procedures.
- Performs complete physical examinations. Collects comprehensive medical and social history to include a review of all body systems. Performs physical assessment in correlation with historical findings, records preliminary objective findings.
- Examines and orders appropriate diagnostic testing and provides necessary treatment and/or medications as required. Refers selected cases to consultant specialists when necessary. Refers inmates requiring hospitalization to a community hospital and to an appropriate admitting physician. Additionally, the clinician may see inmate patients who are in locked status in their designated housing area or housed in segregation units.
- Conducts examinations of personnel as required for appointment. Approves or disapproves examinations in such cases from a medical viewpoint and in accordance with current established medical standards for employees.
- Administers or directs administration of both curative and preventative inoculations. Prescribes medications, treatments, and fully utilizes health services for treatment, rehabilitative, and diagnostic modalities.
- Physician will assist with CPR, utilizes AED, and other basic first aid skills within the scope of their practice during emergencies until the arrival of EMS crew.
- Ensures that proper evaluations and treatments are carried out and documented. Incumbent shall constantly monitor and evaluate the quality of patient care, providing data to the institution Quality Assurance Committee, and other agencies or committees as required.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. For more information about Loyal Source, visit https://loyalsource.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for open positions.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.